Here is a simple guide on how to start your computer without a login and password, even if you are using a Microsoft account and without a guest user or no password user
1. Click on left bottom of the screen to bring up Windows Modern Interface, formally known as "Metro".
2. Type "netplwiz" and hit Enter
3. Select the user you normally login with, in a case of windows/live login account this will be an email.
4. Uncheck the box the box next to Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
5. Click 'OK'
6. It will ask you for your password, the one you normally login with, go ahead and enter it.
7. That's It, verify by rebooting the computer.