Plex Desktop Integration 2.1 provides an easy way for users to go back and forth between Windows Media Center
and Plex Desktop. When clicking on Plex in Windows 7/8 Media Center, the software automatically closes
Windows Media Center, Starts Plex Desktop Maximized in full screen. When you are done with Plex Desktop,
click on Exit in the main menu, the software will automatically start Windows Media Center back up in full screen mode.
This software will not work with your extenders.
This software is aimed at people who want to have a easy way of switching with just their remote controls
while sitting on the couch. In fact that is exactly why I wrote it and use it myself.
The program is free, if you find bugs send an email to bugs @ teknowebworks.com and I'll try to update the software for you.
1. Quit out of Windows Media Center
2. Install Plex Home Theater if you already haven't -> https://plex.tv/downloads
3. Double click on PlexIntegrationSetup.msi
4. Install into the default directory
5. Start Windows 7/8 Windows Media Center and you should have Plex section now.
We are in no way affiliated with Plex or Microsoft. All trademarks belong to their respective owners.